Sharing Christ with the World
Be sure to visit this historic place of worship, built in 1845, on the riverfront in Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada. Christ Anglican Church is beloved and beautifully kept with a 400lb bell imported from Troy NY in 1854 to ring news across the village.
Our Church is beautiful both inside and out, and has a most welcoming congregation. Many faces, one faith. We are a diverse group of believers – celebrating ministry with religious services, song and community outreach programs – united by our shared faith in a loving God and desire to make our community strong and healthy together. Please join us in worship and song, and enjoy our small-town vibe.
Services are Sunday mornings beginning at 9:30am.
We Need Your Support
All money graciously donated is used in the preservation of our historic Church, and in supporting the many community-based services provided to Port Stanley, and surrounding residents. Thank you.
- Sunday Communion Services & Sunday School @ 9:30 AM
- Home to Port Stanley & Area Community Cupboard (Food Bank)
- Home to Port Stanley & Area Youth Group
- Certified Catering Location perfect for Special Occasions
- Scattering Gardens & Services
- Port Stanley Coffee House
Lunch & Learn with new
- Speakers each month
Please Contact Us
283 Colborne Street
Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada